I have decided that I am going to try and start up this blog so I can look back on it and remember things that have happened & also to keep family & friends updated on our lives.
To start a new year we found out about 2 months ago that Cam got offered a pilot job flying for Skywest!!! (His dream starter airline--then it will be onto Delta or Southwest) We could not be happier as this has been Cameron's goal for a very long time and he has worked so very hard to get where he is at now. He leaves for training on Jan 2nd!!!!! Congrats to my hubby!
I am so proud of my hard working honey, he works so hard for our little family and I love him very much for it.
I also have to thank my father in law (Bruce, or Papa) for helping Cam get his buns on track with all this flying business at the young age of 17. :) Hallelujah!!
On a lighter note, I am going to be a Pilot's wife!!! Ahhhh that's so exciting, and yet sooo sad at the same time. I will have to get use to the fact that Cam will be gone a lot (especially just starting out) and learn how to do everything while he is away all the while missing him at the same time.
Good thing I've been quite independent for a portion of my life, it sure does help.
Last night was my first night away from Cam since we have been married, & it was ruff trying to fall asleep!!! He flew to NC with one of his students to pick up the plane his student just bought. He had asked Cam to fly it back to Utah for him since he knows how to. (His student doesnt yet). Once I finally fell asleep( 45 min later) it was smooth sailing, thanks to our awesome new iComfort KING SIZE BED!!!!! Merry Christmas to US!!! This bed is definitely an investment to say the least, but man I am so glad we got it.
HERE is the shark looking plane as I call it, that Cam will be flying to start, it's the Embraer 120 or commonly known as the Braisilia.
Another bonus to Cam becoming a Pilot for an airline, is HELLO, UNLIMITED airline tickets for me and him & both of our parents!!!! Which means, bring on the TRAVELING!! :)
We will be finding out our hub or domicile hopefully within a few days after he starts his training on January 2nd. I am so anxious to know where we will be moving, there is a possibility that we could stay here in SLC, but we would still move--(closer to Utah county). CAN.NOT.WAIT.
We have been living with 3 other guys (1 of which is his student), and I am about ready to rip out my hair. I need our own place, like yesterday. I am secretly praying to get Portland, OR. as our hub, 3 hours away from my momma, sister & her family.
And lastly PRAY THAT I WILL LEARN TO GET USE TO MY HONEY BEING GONE!!!! I guess I better stay busy with whatever I can! :)
xoxoproudwifeyxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment